Can you imagine creative solutions?
We’re looking for developers to join our world-class team of engineers and work on an extraordinary range of exciting consultancy projects.
Is this you?
- Undergraduate, graduate or postgraduate with a first-class academic record in Maths, Physics, Computer Science or Engineering.
- Excellent at maths and love problem-solving.
- Demonstrable passion for technology and hardware/software design.
- Looking for a paid summer internship, a graduate job or your next career move.
This is Argon Design
- A world-class team of engineers keen to share their knowledge and experience.
- Leading-edge expertise in multimedia, image & video processing, high performance financial trading systems and a wide range of embedded products.
- Clients in a host of industries, including technology, medical & biotech, computing & mobile, automotive.
- Friendly, collaborative workplace with regular social events and a strong commitment to encouraging a healthy work–life balance.
Your brilliant future with us
- Rewarding career designing creative solutions to complex client problems using the very latest technologies.
- Rapid professional development in a small, fast-growing company, collaborating with supportive, sociable colleagues.
- Opportunity to gain broad technical experience, as well as commercial awareness, project management and customer relationship skills.
We love complex problems, but applying is simple
Send your CV, with an email describing some of your electronics or software projects, to firstname.lastname@example.org. You’ll hear from us within a week.
If we like what we read, we’ll invite you for an interview with some of our directors and engineers.
Click here to view our current vacancies.
Click here to download our recruitment flyer (pdf).